Friday, November 29, 2013

Desteni Forum • View topic - Tormod's blogg

"I have joined Desteni to learn thoughts and to learn my reactions to stop them and to prevent abuse and harm to occur in my life. I participate with self - forgiveness and self corrections so that I am following a sort of recipe that guides me to live my life from starts again, to start living a life real in awareness. As breath in honesty with self. And not controlled, hypnotizes and mesmerized, by media, sound programs, words, commercials and also products and news. I have engaged in a 7 year Journey to life to stop having feeling as addictions. I have engaged to stop letting emotions control my life and to stop having thoughts, reaction and energies to control my very existence. I am engaging in stopping and understanding the kind and understanding the very cores of the life I have lived. I am investigating time to forgive my secret mind and my memories every inched and every embracement of pre-programmed design. I am engaging in Desteni because I image that it is possible to save this world. I have engaged in work, walks, and writings with Desteni to tear down the walls of ego that is dominating this world with corruption and abuse, self interest and wars that should never be. I investigate time and efforts with Desteni to create a better world for children since they are to inherit this planet. I am engaging in saving this world for the best of all human, animal and plant or organism and ecosystem on it." - Tormod Hvidsten Gjedrem - http://bit.ly/18qX9YB

via Facebook http://bit.ly/18qX9YB

No comments:

Post a Comment